Our internship program is designed to train students to better understand what it takes to work within a production pipeline. You’ll get hands-on experience, gain knowledge of the industry, and develop your skills in a format that is tailored specifically for your personal goals.
- In order to take part in our internship program you must have a working knowledge of computers and a basic understanding of the concepts involved in your discipline.
- You must be able to commit to at least 20 hours per week at the studio.
- You must provide your own housing and transportation during the internship.
- A college education in your field is preferred, but not necessary.
- Interns will not receive monetary compensation.
We are looking for talented individuals in these fields
- Motion Graphics Artist
- Technical Directors (visual FX, character FX)
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018 SPRING SEMESTER
(April 02, 2018 through May 11, 2018)
If you feel like you may be a good match for our internship program we would love for you to apply.
There are two ways to apply.
Apply here, via the MAGNETIC DREAMS site, and please include links to the required items listed below…
- Demo Reel (no more than 3 minutes)
- Resume/Cover Letter
- Letter of recommendation
Or snail mail it to:
Magnetic Dreams Animation Studio
Attn: Internship Program
2525 Lebanon Pk. Bldg C
Nashville, TN 37214