Magnetic Dreams is always looking for talent. We look for great artistic ability and problem-solving skills; experience is preferred. Please send a link with your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a reel breakdown or credit list explaining what you did on each shot and what software was used.
Don’t hesitate to show us other art skills, including life sketches, photography, and sculpture. Please do not send us originals. We will not be able to return work or reels. Don’t be concerned if you lack relevant education or work experience; your reel should reflect your artistic, design, and motion abilities.
Applicants will be notified on the status of their inquiry within four weeks.
Attn: Human Resources
2525 Lebanon Pike, Bldg C
Nashville, TN 37214
Our internship program is designed to train students in our studio to better understand what it takes to work within a production pipeline. You’ll get hands-on experience, gain knowledge of the industry and develop your skills in a format that is tailored specifically for your personal goals.
• In order to take part in our internship program you must have a working knowledge of computers and a basic understanding of the concepts involved in your discipline.
• You must be able to commit to at least 20 hours per week at the studio.
• Can provide your own housing and transportation during the internship and pay for your expenses if we select you to come in for an interview.
• College education in your field is preferred, but not necessary. We are looking for talented individuals in these fields:
- Motion Graphics Artist
- Technical Directors (visual FX, character fx)
- Web design
For additional information download our Internship Program Packet.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS IN: FEBRUARY, MAY AND AUGUST
Spring: April 2, 2015 – June 11, 2015 (Apply in Feb only)
Summer:July 9, 2015 – September 17, 2015 (Apply in Feb or May)
Fall: October 8, 2015 – December 17, 2015 (Apply in Feb, May, or August)
Internship semesters in session may not be applied for. Applications submitted in months other than Feb, May, and August will not be considered.
If you feel like you may be a good match for our internship program we would love for you to apply. There are two ways to apply. During the acceptance dates, send us an email including links to the required items. NO ATTACHMENTS TO EMAILS PLEASE. LINKS ONLY.
To apply email each of the following to:
• Demo Reel (no more than 3 minutes)
• Resume/Cover Letter
• Letter of recommendation
Or snail mail it to:
Magnetic Dreams Animation Studio
Attn: Internship Program
2525 Lebanon Pk. Bldg C
Nashville, TN 37214
Look for updated information on our site in the next few weeks